Personal data are all data relating to you that determine or can be used to determine your identity.
At the moment of your registration on MEDIION, we will collect the following personal data from you:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
Afterwards, while using the MEDIION application, you can voluntarily add other data to your user profile, such as contact information, personal identification number, profile photo, etc.
We may also collect your data through your other activities on MEDIION, for instance, when subscribing to the newsletter or filling out forms.
During the use of our services, we will collect various data about your health, such as:
- Your medical records
- Symptoms and vital parameters
- Consultations, messages and documents exchanged with health professionals
We will collect some of this data directly from you, during the use of our services and health consultation services provided by our Partners, while some will be collected from third parties, such as health professionals who provide you with health consultation services.
We may collect data about you and your health from other applications, devices and services only with your consent to collect data from such sources (for instance, if you want to store and analyse data collected from smart watches, blood pressure monitors, oximeters and other IoT devices in MEDIION).
- Credit and debit card information
Your credit and debit card data will be processed for the purposes of payment for the services provided via MEDIION. This processing is entirely carried out by a third party – an online card payment service provider, and we do not process nor store any data about your credit and debit cards. The only information we collect and store is information about the transactions carried out.
- Information on your communication with us and other information
If you contact our customer service or interact with MEDIION in any way, we will store data on such interaction, in order to monitor the quality of our service and the quality of services provided by our Partners. This also includes data that you exchange with MEDIION outside MEDIION applications (for instance, email, phone calls or chat conversations).
We may also process other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as:
- information you provide when evaluating our services
- marketing opt-in and opt-out
- Technical and analytical data
While using our mobile and web applications or visiting our websites, depending on the permissions provided by your devices or web browser settings, we may collect various technical or analytical data. Although we do not normally use technical and analytical data to identify you as an individual, we may sometimes recognize you from it, either alone or when combined or linked with other personal data. In these cases, technical and analytical data may also be considered personal data under applicable laws and we will consider such data to be personal data.
The technical and analytical data that we may collect are:
- information about the device via which you use MEDIION:
- IP address
- Brand, model and identification number of the device
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Time zone and language settings and other localization settings
- Internet service provider
- Your location (based on IP address)
- Your device’s Advertising identifier
- Visitor identifier
- usage data. We collect information about your use of MEDIION applications and services such as:
- Time and date of your visit to the MEDIION platform
- Time spent on the MEDIION platform
- Information about the use of services through the MEDIION platform
- Services you searched for while using the MEDIION platform
- Information about the application performance
- Information about your interactions, such as notifications opened
- Information from third parties that provide you with services
It is possible to register on MEDIION using your social network account, for instance, your Facebook account. In such a case, from the third party through which you have voluntarily chosen to register on MEDIION, we will receive your personal data such as:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Your username or ID
- Other information, depending on the third party
The third party you use to register and login to MEDIION processes your login information as well, and is solely responsible for handling that information.
We use various technologies to collect and store analytical data and other information when the users visit the MEDIION platform, including cookies.